Board nominations

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Board nominations
Date: 2010-05-02 23:37:28
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

the nomination period for the board elections 2010 is over, i compiled
all mails in my inbox into a sheet (attached). Please verify if your
nomination and support vote is included!

So far i can see 4 correct, 2 unclear and one rejected nomination.

Nominated are (in alphabetical order):
- Gunduz, Devrim
- Lelarge, Guillaume
- Page, Dave
- Scherbaum, Andreas

I haven't found an "accepted" mail from Gabriele Bartolini in my inbox
and in the mailinglist archive. Jean-Christophe Arnu replied with a
"Thank you" in this mail:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgeu-general/2010-04/msg00033.php
But it's not clear if he accepts the nomination.

Stefan Kaltenbrunner rejected his nomination.

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Attachment Content-Type Size
Board_nominations_2010.ods application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet 12.3 KB