Patch: statement timeout

From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch: statement timeout
Date: 2010-03-21 15:23:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

This is my 4rd attempt to send this patch... and I would like to thank for
helping in message limitations.

I sent few months ago a possible patch for statement timeout. In this patch i
little reorganized code to remove many of duplicate lines.

Patch was created with diff -crBN -x '*CVS*' ../pgjdbc-orig/org/ org/
Please don't blame me i'm not familar with diff utility.

--
This what I would like to "advert" a little is executeSynchronized in
QueryExecutorImpl that can add centralized way to perform compiste operations

Have a nice day

P.S. Thank you for all for help in massage size.

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgjdbc_20090321.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip 16.5 KB