Re: Getting to beta1

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Getting to beta1
Date: 2010-03-15 20:24:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Devs,
>
> Also, I would like to have a Beta or at least a new alpha release before
> April 3 for the test-fest, so that our volunteers aren't testing bugs
> which are already patched.

We can easily create another alpha by April 3. I think the big question
is whether we can put out beta1 while we still have open HS/SR issues.
My guess is no. My other guess is that we will still have open HS/SR
issues on April 3. So, putting those two guesses together, we will
create a new alpha by April 3 for you. :-|

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

PG East: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do