BUG #5365: pg_ctl start gives error

From: "Savita" <savita(dot)halli(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #5365: pg_ctl start gives error
Date: 2010-03-08 10:19:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 5365
Logged by: Savita
Email address: savita(dot)halli(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.5
Operating system: SunOS 5.10 Generic_139555-08 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440
Details:

Hi

I have installed postgres in Solaris machine and trying to start the service
and it fails with follwoing error

FATAL: syntax error in file "../../pgsql/data/postgresql.conf" line 107,
near token "MB"

By seeing the error I thought the problem could be with postgresql.conf
file. But I copied this file from other machine(SunOS 5.10 Generic_118833-33
sun4v sparc sun4v) where postgres start/stop works fine still gives the same
error in this box.

Is it something to do with version of SunOS?

Thanks in advance
Savita