Re: Multiple data base on same server

From: "elias ghanem" <e(dot)ghanem(at)acteos(dot)com>
To: "'Richard Huxton'" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Multiple data base on same server
Date: 2010-02-26 12:45:50
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,
Thanks for your answer,
Concerning the second point, each db have different table that are logically
related (for ex, tables for configuration, tables for business...) plus I'm
planning to put the indexes on their own tablespaces.
Concerning the disks I will maybe stored on multiple disks (but surely not
200-300). So I'm just wondering If this big number of tablespaces on a same
db server may cause problems,
Thanks again.