log_error_verbosity placement

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: log_error_verbosity placement
Date: 2010-02-09 23:21:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just realized that log_error_verbosity is in the wrong section in
postgresql.conf and in our manual. It is listed under "When to log"
when in fact it should be in the "What to log" section.

I also added documentation of what "terse" mode actually does. I added
"verbosity" information a few weeks ago.

Patch attached.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
/pgpatches/verbosity text/x-diff 3.8 KB