List Ping

From: Paul M Foster <paulf(at)quillandmouse(dot)com>
To: spug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: List Ping
Date: 2010-02-04 20:46:21
Lists: spug

Folks:

It looks like there are about 8 people subscribed here and there's been
no traffic for over a year. I'm on the main PostgreSQL list, but I
seldom look at the messages because 1) there's an awful lot of them, and
2) most of the problems are more esoteric than anything I run into. But
if there are some local users who can assist (on list) when the need
arises, I'd like to know.

So is anyone listening?

Paul

--