not officially documented use of setweight??

From: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail(at)webthatworks(dot)it>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: not officially documented use of setweight??
Date: 2010-01-25 11:01:04
Lists: pgsql-general

I think I've learned how to use pg text search from Oleg and Teodor
documentation since I've found on my code this use of setweight:

query := query &&
setweight(configuration, 'banana apple orange', 'B', '&');

But I can't find any trace of this use in official postgres docs.
The docs just says:

setweight(vector tsvector, weight "char") returns tsvector

Am I missing them? Is that use "supported" in future versions?

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it