Re: [HACKERS] Distinguish view and table problem

From: suzhiyang <suzhiyang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Filip_Rembiałkowski <plk(dot)zuber(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Distinguish view and table problem
Date: 2009-12-20 01:17:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This task is just a homework for me, but the TA may not deep into this problem and give me such difficult task. That simple idea was very ugly by all appearances. I'm a freshman to postgres, sorry for that bad idea. Now I've give up this problem, complaint to TA and try to solve another easier one to complete my work.
These days I've learned a lot from your discussion and source code.:-)
Thank you for your help!

2009-12-20

suzhiyang