PATCH: setStatementTimeout

From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PATCH: setStatementTimeout
Date: 2009-12-16 20:45:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi folks,

Maybe this is not much, but I've attached a patch for implementation of
setStatementTimeout. Maybe finally PG JDBC will be JDBC2 comiplant (as this is
last to do form JDBC2 topic) and much more usefull.

I don't now if I should post this patch as content or as attachment and i hope
that patch created from cvs diff -u8pN will be usefull. I always can resend it.

Generally patch is diff file and two new helper classes.

Kind regards
Radek

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql_jdbc_querytimeout_20091216.tar.bz2 application/x-bzip-compressed-tar 9.5 KB