OT: Re: [sfpug] 10/13 SFPUG meeting, "The Mighty GUCS," video now available

From: Viktor Rosenfeld <listuser36(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Subject: OT: Re: [sfpug] 10/13 SFPUG meeting, "The Mighty GUCS," video now available
Date: 2009-10-20 15:32:59
Lists: pgsql-general sfpug

And there I thought I was considerate when I didn't post during the
week-end.

It's also curious that "some gratitude is in order" while the developers
owe us nothing. (Not that I think they do, I just think those two
attitudes contradict each other.)

@Christophe, I enjoyed your talk very much, particularly because I
learned about pgfouine, which from the looks of it, will make my current
project vastly simpler. So, thank you.

Cheers,
Viktor