Looking for funding

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for funding
Date: 2009-10-10 00:54:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I am looking for funding for two Postgres community projects:

1) enhancements to full text search and GiST
2) proofreading of our documentation

I have people ready to work on these, and the items would be completed
for Postgres 8.5. If you or your company are interested in funding
either of these, please contact me privately. I will handle the funding
transfer details, and payment would not be necessary until the items are
completed.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com