Re: Newbie's question: How can I connect to my postgresql-server?

From: Ricky Tompu Breaky <ricky(dot)breaky(at)uni(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Newbie's question: How can I connect to my postgresql-server?
Date: 2009-09-28 04:55:51
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Dear Sam...

After I found the solution of my problem and again read the postgres
manual, I've understood you're correct that I tried "too much" as an
initial step for a newbie like me.

But anyway, I thank you so many times.... because you've taught me a
lot about postgres.

I really appreciate you're help. You made so much steps further for me.
====