Patch to allow the change of the connection in the server status dialog

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch to allow the change of the connection in the server status dialog
Date: 2009-09-20 09:17:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This patch adds a connection toolbar to the frmStatus window. It allows one to
change the connection used byt the various reports. It is mostly important for
the locks report because it's the only way to get the name of locked
relations.

One thing that bugs me is the log report. It needs to keep the connection to
the maintenance database because it's the only database where we require to
have the adminpack functions. Should we keep two connections (one on the
maintenance database and the one selected in the combobox)? or should we allow
the change of connection for the locks report only?

Comments welcomed :)

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org