Re: community decision-making & 8.5

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: community decision-making & 8.5
Date: 2009-09-04 00:18:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Joshua D. Drake (jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com) wrote:
> She would definitely be a good option if she has time. I know that I
> would be interested and I would like to see at least one long time
> -hacker on board.

I don't presume to be a long time -hacker, but I'm interested in what I
can do to help with this. I like the general approach. I'm also up for
being involved in 'managing' beta testers. Not sure if that role would
be appropriate for this group, though it seems like it'd be a natural
fit as it's directly related to the "is the release ready" question..

Just my 2c.

Thanks,

Stephen