Re: Install new perl test function in PostgreSQL

From: Jure Kobal <j(dot)kobal(at)gmx(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Jignesh Shah <jignesh(dot)shah1980(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Install new perl test function in PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-08-25 17:54:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

First you need to install plperl into your database if you haven't already.

-h, -p aren't really needed if you work on the box where postgres is installed.

After that you just insert/install the function into the database where you have
installed plperl and it should work via select <function_name>.

--
Regards,
Jure Kobal