This week's PUG meeting

From: Kevin Kempter <kevink(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Keaton Adams <kadams(at)mxlogic(dot)com>, Brian Fehrle <brianf(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
Subject: This week's PUG meeting
Date: 2009-08-10 18:52:15
Lists: denpug

Hi All;

Just a reminder that David Hubbard will be presenting a talk on
"How to Create Test Data using Talend, a free open source ETL tool"

Unfortunately I'm stuck about half a mile from the sun (in Atlanta, GA) this
week.

I'd appreciate any notes, slides, etc so I can catch up later. Also if there
are slides and someone gets 'em to me I'll post 'em on the diapug site.

Thx

/Kevin