Re: Swag for conferences: please make requests now

From: Santiago Zarate <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Swag for conferences: please make requests now
Date: 2009-07-31 19:39:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh, do you have a picture of the mini banners? we (at Venezuela) would be
interested in the flyers, usbkeys andthe TShirts, but we can do that for
ourselves...

The mini-banners sound interesting... Specially the 8x8... but we would use
them only at the National Free Software Congress... wich is a two day event
per branch (Usually 10 states)... I can make arrangements to get a booth at
every branch :P. But my point, if i ask for one of these (Both, mini, and the
8x8) will they cost to us? if so, how much...

Thanks

--
Santiago Zarate
santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve