Feature request

From: Pascal Poudrier <pascal(dot)poudrier(at)geothentic(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature request
Date: 2009-06-22 20:48:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, I start using pgadmin to manage my database and I notice a small
logistic problem like : when the numeric NumLock is not activated,
where is 2 magic buttons that when put together can be very
destructive as : "Del" + "Enter". I did hit those button accidentally
by taking my mouse... this has droped the selected table...

What I would like, is as simple as a drop confirmation to be default
to No instead of Yes.

Also, when I right-click on the connected server, the drop database is
right under disconnected server which is sometime ambiguous when doing
things too fast. It may be too easy to drop a database instead of
disconnecting. My suggestion is that to drop an entire database, we
will need to double confirm that with a large message saying like
"WARNING -- WARNING".

Many thanks and congratulation for this good software

(sorry for my english)

--
Pascal Poudrier, CISSP
Geothentic inc (www.geothentic.com)

Ce courriel (de même que les fichiers joints) est strictement réservé à
l'usage de la personne ou de l'entité à qui il est adressé et peut contenir
de l'information privilégiée et confidentielle. Toute divulgation,
distribution ou copie de ce courriel est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez
reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser sur-le-champ, détruire
toutes les copies et le supprimer de votre système informatique.

Merci.

Confidentiality Notice

This communication (including any files transmitted with it) is intended
solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
confidential or privileged information. The disclosure, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly forbidden. Should you have received this
communication in error, kindly contact the sender promptly, destroy any
copies and delete this message from your computer system.

Thank you..