Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...
Date: 2009-05-24 06:31:34
Lists: pgsql-www

Okay, everything *appears* to be fine ... only concern I have is mailman,
as I don't know how to test that, but it *looks* like postfix is
processing emails properly ...

Please go through and let me know, as I said, worst case, we have to
revert back to the 6.x format, but would prefer to resolve any issues vs
just switch back ...