Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...

From: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc, xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [sysadmins] Two upgrades this weekend ...
Date: 2009-05-24 08:48:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

I got an error when committing a file. Could you take a look at?

/cvsroot/pgpool/pgpool-II/sql/pgpool-recovery/Makefile,v <-- Makefile
done
Can't locate URI/Escape.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.9/BSDPAN /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.9/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.9 /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.9/mach /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.9 .) at /usr/local/bin/activitymail line 52.