Re: pgUS at pgDay San Jose?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgUS at pgDay San Jose?
Date: 2009-05-10 04:56:57
Lists: pgus-general

On Saturday 09 May 2009 14:32:55 Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh,
>
> > O.k. on my side of things I have notified the User Group committee of
> > this event. Michael Brewer is taking lead on getting the ball rolling
> > trying to determine how they can help you. Robert Treat, David Wheeler
> > and Richard are all on that committee so you will have boots on the
> > ground.
>
> Who from PGUS should be on the program committee (talk selection)? In
> general, it should be someone who is going to attend the event.

Not to volunteer people, but I think the people in pg.us that are going are
myself, Bruce, Richard, and David. I've certainly been involved in my share
of conference committees, so I'll sign up for this one too. I guess we ought
to have one more... any other volunteers?

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net