SVN Commit by dpage: r7817 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7817 - trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger
Date: 2009-04-24 07:44:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Author: dpage

Date: 2009-04-24 08:44:08 +0100 (Fri, 24 Apr 2009)

New Revision: 7817

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=7817&view=rev

Log:
Debugger related fixes:
* SSL Verify support introduced PG 8.4 and later.
We were not taking care about it.
* We were not catching an exception - thrown from Init
function of dlgPgConn (debugger/dbgPgConn.cpp:228)
* Also include one change related to set isGreenplum in
debugger/dbgPgConn. isGreenplum variable is getting set in
the block whose condition is (isEdb && ...). So, value for
isGreenplum will be a garbage value when we have
postgresql/greenplum server, otherwise it will be false
(for edb).
[Ashesh Vashi]

Modified:
trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/dbgPgConn.cpp
trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/debugger.cpp
trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/debugger/frmDebugger.cpp