Re: i18n doc patch

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: i18n doc patch
Date: 2009-03-29 14:14:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le dimanche 29 mars 2009 à 16:06:44, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> > [...]
> > This patch enables the use of translated manuals for pgAdmin on the
> > official website. It simply checks the availability of the displayed file
> > for the choosen lang and defaults to en_US if it doesn't.
>
> Was there supposed to be a patch attached? :-)

Yes, I forgot it.

> > It seems to work on this URL:
> > http://wwwdevel.pgadmin.org/docs/dev/bugreport.html?lang=fr_FR
>
> Um, that link gives me a bunch of PHP error messages. but the messages
> are in french, so that part worked :-D

Well, it seems a script fetches the new pages from the SVN repo, but gives
them a 660 rights, for user and group root. So it doesn't seem to be readable.
The en_US docs are 644, which is way better. But I don't know how to change
this, I don't think I have the right.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org