archives.pg.org changes

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: archives.pg.org changes
Date: 2009-03-08 01:00:12
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I made some changes to the archives.pg.org site; most notably, I added a
button that lets you paste a Message-Id in the search text entry and get
to the message, as requested several times in the past.

That facility is really crude; it doesn't "search", so you can't give it
a substring of a message Id for example. Still, it's better than
nothing which is what we had.

I also made some internal changes, the visible part of which is that the
user group and regional lists listings now have the descriptive names
instead of cryptic ones. I broke a couple of things while doing this
but it is supposed to be working now.

Please report any infelicity that you discover.

Note that not all indexes have been regenerated, so some changes will
only appear on the newer pages.

Thanks,

--
Alvaro Herrera Valdivia, Chile ICBM: S 39º 48' 55.3", W 73º 15' 24.7"
"There was no reply" (Kernel Traffic)