Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1608)

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>
Cc: KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>, Joshua Brindle <method(at)manicmethod(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov(at)systemguards(dot)com(dot)ec>
Subject: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1608)
Date: 2009-02-26 16:35:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> The series of SE-PostgreSQL patches for v8.4 were updated:
> [1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql-core-8.4devel-r1608.patch
> [2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql-utils-8.4devel-r1608.patch
> [3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql-policy-8.4devel-r1608.patch
> [4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql-docs-8.4devel-r1608.patch
> [5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql-tests-8.4devel-r1608.patch
>
> - List of updates:
> * bugfix: sepgsqlCheckProcedureEntrypoint() was invoked twice when
> security invoker functions are invoked.
>
> Rest of parts are unchanged. Don't mind contracted filename.
> Please comment anything. It will help to improve our code.

I did an analysis of the "core" file:

http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepgsql-core-8.4devel-r1608.patch

changed lines 3226
new files 4075
syscatalog 9977
----
total 17278

The good news is that 3226 is the affect on the non-system-catalog main
core code, and is a context diff size, not total changed lines.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com