BUG #4651: Postgresql connection error with PHP 5.

From: "Nitin" <nitin(dot)yeole(at)aviontechnology(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #4651: Postgresql connection error with PHP 5.
Date: 2009-02-13 11:29:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 4651
Logged by: Nitin
Email address: nitin(dot)yeole(at)aviontechnology(dot)net
PostgreSQL version: PostgreSQL 8.3.
Operating system: windows Xp
Details:

hello ,

I got this error Please send me the best solution if possible ,i am working
on PHP 5 and

My error is belong to connection file , when i execute the connection file i
got the error like ,

Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL
server: could not connect to server: Connection timed out (0x0000274C/10060)
Is the server running on host "PostgreSQL" and accepting TCP/IP connections
on port 5432? in C:\Program
Files\xampp\htdocs\RadioStation\include\DbConnection.php on line 79.

this project is on my local host , so please send me best solution ,Best
solution is appreciated in advance.

Thanks,
Nitin.