Exporting tables/views

From: salmonix <getforum(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Exporting tables/views
Date: 2009-02-09 13:06:19
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi there,
I would like to export PostgreSQL tables - or views - into separate
db for SQLite - these are going to be passed around for offline work.
I have thought of using triggers on the tables/columns when changed to
immediately create an export copy, so clients can download these updated
db's for work.
I have found thin doc on it - probably my bad -, so asking for help.
Thanks a lot,
Laslo Forro