Re: Grass Root Protectionism

From: "D'Arcy J(dot)M(dot) Cain" <darcy(at)druid(dot)net>
To: Boycott Tech Forums <boycotttechforums(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Grass Root Protectionism
Date: 2009-02-08 14:06:15
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:40:11 -0800 (PST)
Boycott Tech Forums <boycotttechforums(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:
> I am a Sr. Software Engineer in USA who (like many others) have been unfairly treated with offshore software engineers who have the audacity to take our jobs, yet ask (mostly) American engineers to help them with their technical challenges via Technical Forums (like this one).

Wow! Someone's email program is really borked. This message has
obviously been stuck somewhere since the 19th century.

Hey buddy, I know what I, a non-American, have done for this project.
What have you done?

What's next? Only help white folks?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy(at)druid(dot)net> | Democracy is three wolves