pgdiff equiv

From: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgdiff equiv
Date: 2009-01-14 20:43:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm looking for something to help compare databases to find the
differences between them. We're in a migration process in how we
manage our schemas, and we need something to validate that the new
system is still doing it right.

pgdiff looked very promising, until I realized that it hasn't been
maintained in 6 years. Does anyone know of anything with a similar
feature set, but maintained so it works on modern (8.3) versions of
Postgres?

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com