Re: Patch: database version check

From: Quan Zongliang <quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch: database version check
Date: 2009-01-14 02:20:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Without the whole patch it's somewhat tricky to apply :-p
>
> I've manually hacked up something roughly equivalent and committed it.

The patch file has been attached. But that definition is strange.
So I tried to describe it.
After thought cursorily, I think minor-version + 1 is wrong.
(foolish man -.- )

Thanks for your right patch.

BTW:
With import function, some base class changed.
Two new methods: CanImport and CanExport added to pgObject class.
For pgTable, if it has column, both return true. If not, both return false.
For pgView, CanImport return false and CanExport return true.

As them are base class. Apply them now?

Quan Zongliang
quanzongliang(at)gmail(dot)com
CIT Japan: http://www.cit.co.jp