Upgrade procedure

From: Andre Majorel <aym-2lqsgp(at)teaser(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Upgrade procedure
Date: 2009-01-01 23:45:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Last time I had to upgrade, pg_dumpall into pg_restore didn't work
and I had to use something else. A different dump command or a
special option... Can't remember exactly what.

It's upgrade time again. Spent hours searching man pages,
changelogs and release notes and that information still eludes me.
Help ?

Happy new year, all.

--
André Majorel <URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>