Re: Several tags around PostgreSQL 7.1 broken

From: Aidan Van Dyk <aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Several tags around PostgreSQL 7.1 broken
Date: 2008-12-29 15:51:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

*PLEASE* I'll cry again, loudly...

If somebody's doing this type of operation on the CVS replo, please warn
is (I'll consider this warning) *AND STOP RSYNC/ANONCVS ACCESS* around
the operation....

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE*

Note that this change doesn't even "fix" the broken CVS history tags;
the REL7_1_BETA[23] tags are the ones that are actually inconsistent.

Note that I'm pausing the CVS->GIT conversion until I hear that the
repository is stable again...

a.

* Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> [081229 09:50]: