Re: [pgsql-es-fomento] Pootle server request

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Emanuel Calvo Franco" <postgres(dot)arg(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-es-fomento(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-es-fomento] Pootle server request
Date: 2008-12-10 20:56:20
Lists: pgsql-es-fomento pgsql-www

On Wednesday 10 December 2008 14:05:23 Emanuel Calvo Franco wrote:
> 2008/12/10 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>:
> > Guido Barosio escribió:
> >> We are learning, committing our time and effort, surfing problems and
> >> overall helping things get done. If this is a comlete waste of time
> >> please let me know and I will gladly let others waste their time.
> >
> > I thought what we were going to do was install it for ourselves.
> > Somebody even said they had a server somewhere on Argentina where it
> > could live. I didn't understand the turn of events where it was decided
> > to ask to put it under postgresql.org. As far as I understand, the
> > service would have been already running by now.
>
> Yeap. Server is ok to run Pootle. I just waiting for the server admin to
> upload this (Mariano).

It might be worth dropping a note to -advocacy and maybe even -general once
this has been put into place, so that people from other languages and/or
projects are aware of it. If this would be a good universal tool, it would be
nice to see some other language pick it up.

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net