new patch (was Re: Status check: Ibrar, Gianni, Matthew)

From: Gianni Ciolli <gianni(dot)ciolli(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: new patch (was Re: Status check: Ibrar, Gianni, Matthew)
Date: 2008-11-27 14:35:50
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 09:30:22AM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Gianni Ciolli
> <gianni(dot)ciolli(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it> wrote:
> > Hi Josh,
> >
> > I finished the review and updated the wiki, so I am ready for another
> > review.
>
> Hi Gianni,
>
> Could you look at the posix_fadvise patch please?

Hi Dave,

if I'm correct, it looks like the posix_fadvise patch has been already
reviewed some days ago, the reviewer made some suggestions, and the
author is examining them.

Perhaps you meant another patch? Or you are suggesting that there
should be a multiple/collective review for that patch?

Best regards,
Dr. Gianni Ciolli - 2ndQuadrant Italia
gianni(dot)ciolli(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it | www.2ndquadrant.it