Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time
Date: 2008-11-21 13:43:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane wrote:
> "Joshua D. Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> writes:
> > I know that my email (I am pretty sure I am subscribed to at least as
> > many lists as you) has been on a steady incline, especially through
> > -general and -hackers.
>
> I would have said the same, which is why I find it noteworthy that
> my mail logs don't seem to support that impression. Have you got
> actual log data on the point?

Markmail shows some graphs. The one on the "main page" gives the
traffic for all the lists:
http://pgsql.markmail.org/

If you search for "pgsql-general" you get a graph for that list:
http://pgsql.markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.postgresql.pgsql-general

Same for -hackers:
http://pgsql.markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.postgresql.pgsql-hackers