Re: WIP: Column-level Privileges

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Markus Wanner <markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WIP: Column-level Privileges
Date: 2008-11-14 00:00:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Markus,

* Markus Wanner (markus(at)bluegap(dot)ch) wrote:
> Stephen Frost wrote:
> > Attached patch has this fixed and still passes all regression tests,
> > etc.
>
> Do you have an up-to-date patch laying around? The current one conflicts
> with some CVS tip changes.

No, not yet. I suspect the array_agg patch is conflicting (which is a
good thing, really) and the addition of array_agg by my patch can now be
removed. Testing should be done to ensure nothing changed wrt output,
of course, but I'm not too worried.

I can probably update it this weekend, depending on how things are going
with the newborn (she's only 4 days old at this point, after all.. :).

Thanks,

Stephen