PostgreSQL + Replicator developer meeting 10/28

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL + Replicator developer meeting 10/28
Date: 2008-10-27 20:42:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

With the recent open sourcing of Replicator, the team has been trying
to come up with ways to ensure an open development process. In that
light we have decided to have our first release 1.9 meeting on
Freenode. All people interested in participating in a discussion about
the upcoming Replicator 1.9 are welcome to attend. The current topics
are:

* New MCP architecture
* DDL Replication
* Release timeline
* Questions

Replicator is set to be a short cycle release, hopefully landing before
PostgreSQL 8.4. It will support PostgreSQL 8.3 and PostgreSQL 8.4 (when
8.4 is available). We will be meeting in the #replicator channel at
10:00 AM PDT...

Joshua D. Drake