Re: Annoying Reply-To

From: Angel Alvarez <clist(at)uah(dot)es>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date: 2008-10-23 18:09:04
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

El Jueves 23 Octubre 2008 Collin Kidder escribió:

> >> horse.  Since I use the most advanced e-mail client on the market I just
> >> work around that the settings here are weird, it does annoy me a bit
> >> anytime I stop to think about it though.

What's such most advanced mail reader??

No one, ive seen, seems to be perfect nor thunderbird.
By the way kmail has 4 options (reply, reply to all, reply to author, reply to list)
in addition to be able to use list headers included in the message.

in fact many other mail-list dont have such extended features, as not all of the
previous 4 options works as expected. For me this makes postgres lists the most
complete about the RFC.

So is about, thunderbird to move forward one step, not to cripple standars back.
In fact this remembers me the M$ way of doing things..

Regards, Angel

Clist UAH