Re: Event that should be training?

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Event that should be training?
Date: 2008-10-20 17:01:17
Lists: pgsql-www

Le Monday 20 October 2008 18:45:44 Chander Ganesan, vous avez écrit :
> Is it just me, or is this "event" actually training? I don't read french,
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/event.739
>
> I notice that about halfway down the linked page there is a "price" of
> "1600 € HT par stagiaire "
>
> http://dalibo.com/formation-postgresql-avance

This is a training, not an event.

Even though the main description is in French, the header is in English and
says :

"The training covers advanced PostgreSQL techniques such as : PITR, Warm
Standby, partitionning, high-performance tuning, PL/pgSQL,... This training
is in french"

http://www.postgresql.org/about/eventarchive

I submitted this training a few weeks ago. Maybe i made a mistake during the
submission process. The other trainings i submitted the same day are
correctly displayed in the training section.

All my apologies for this mistake.

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com