Re: query path, and rules

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj(at)pointblue(dot)com(dot)pl>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: query path, and rules
Date: 2008-10-08 00:57:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Robert Haas escribió:
> This is not a support list. Sounds like you should consider
> purchasing a commercial support contract, or you could try asking on
> pgsql-general.

Actually I find this to be a perfectly acceptable question for this
list. ISTM the answer, however, is to have a look at the documentation
we have already in place ... perhaps starting with the Developer's FAQ
at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ In particular, the
question "How is the source code organized?"