Re: Aggregate function: Different results with jdbc and psql

From: Tilman Rassy <rassy(at)math(dot)TU-Berlin(dot)DE>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Aggregate function: Different results with jdbc and psql
Date: 2008-10-07 14:57:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

sorry, sorry , sorry - the problem is solved, and it had nothing to do with
JDBC or Postgres. Rather, its origin was a wierd Cocoon problem. At the time
Java queried the database, a certain column was not filled yet. When I later
sent the query via psql, it had been filled meanwhile. This confused me.

Sorry again, and thanks for your help!

Best regards
Tilman