Re: any psql static binary for iphone ?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Subject: Re: any psql static binary for iphone ?
Date: 2008-08-18 16:52:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Monday 18 August 2008 03:47:06 Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Sunday, 17. August 2008 schrieb Oleg Bartunov:
> > is there psql static binary, which I can use on my iphone (version 1) ?
>
> I have no idea, but just as a thought, using phpPgAdmin might be a good
> workaround.

I've played with this a little and it works ok, though navigating the tree is
a little tricky. I think it might be better to disable the tree bits all
together (you can navigate within the main window as well), but I've not
spent that much time on it. Note, if anyone wants to donate a iphone to the
phppgadmin project, I'd be happy to spend some time making this work
better. :-)

--
Robert Treat