Re: RFC: Grants

From: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RFC: Grants
Date: 2008-08-05 01:00:34
Lists: pgus-general

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:44:50 -0700
Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> Josh,
>
> > However he is not the best candidate from a getting a new person
> > involved in PostgreSQL, expanding United States based contributions
> > to the code base, and educating a new person on the innards of
> > pg_standby. All of which, in my opinion is more important.
>
> Well, whatever the definition of "best" is, the question still
> stands.

Well I bounced it to the attorney just in case but I am pretty sure it
is not an issue. A 501c3 is subject to its members (similar to a how a
public for profit is subject to its share holders). Anyway that point
is moot until we get confirmation from the DWT which I expect tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake