Re: PostgreSQL GIT repository

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Ibrar Ahmed" <ibrar(dot)ahmad(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL GIT repository
Date: 2008-07-23 13:43:53
Lists: pgsql-www

Am Tuesday, 22. July 2008 schrieb Ibrar Ahmed:
> I would like to contribute towards the pending work on the new PG GIT
> repository, going through the various threads, i believe there are few
> issues relating to CVS-GIT import script / script not picking up changes
> to back branches etc that needs to be addressed.

Issues are now found here:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?atid=1315&group_id=1000392&func=browse

> Can anybody please send me more details on the list of issues (with some
> description) that are still pending and nobody is working on them.

I am waiting on a response to this item:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1010435&group_id=1000013&atid=147

Once that works, I can continue my work on unifying user names and access and
so on.