how to get dependancies of a table?

From: nobs(at)nobswolf(dot)info (Emil Obermayr)
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to get dependancies of a table?
Date: 2008-07-07 08:18:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

I want to delete a table and get the message

ERROR: cannot drop table dummyblabla because other objects
depend on it
HINT: Use DROP ... CASCADE to drop the dependent objects too.

Cascading is a little bit risky so I want to avoid that.

Instead I would prefer to see the dependancies. I have no idea where to
look.

Any hints or ideas?