Re: Warm standby server

From: "Scott Whitney" <swhitney(at)journyx(dot)com>
To: "'Montaseri'" <montaseri(at)gmail(dot)com>, "'Simon Riggs'" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Warm standby server
Date: 2008-06-26 18:01:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

Fully agreed, and it's just a concept at the moment. After I have a
prototype standby working next week in the first place, we'll be discussing
those very merits.

A 2nd question: Is it possible to have 2 standby servers with a single
master duplicating to standby1 (at my coloc), and standby2 (at my office)?
Assume no auto-failover.