Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others

From: Yoshiyuki Asaba <y-asaba(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: david(at)fetter(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others
Date: 2008-06-24 06:26:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Subject: [HACKERS] Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:38:11 -0700

> With lots of help from Greg Sabino Mullane, I've set up a git
> repository for the WITH RECURSIVE patches on
> <http://git.postgresql.org/>.

Thank you very much.

I tried git-clone, but I could not access the repository.

% git-clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/y-asaba/x/postgresql/.git/
fetch-pack from 'git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git' failed.

Regards,
--
Yoshiyuki Asaba
y-asaba(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp