Re: BUG #4252: SQL stops my graic cards

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)collaborativefusion(dot)com>
Cc: Andreas Andersson <andreaswandersson(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4252: SQL stops my graic cards
Date: 2008-06-18 14:15:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bill Moran wrote:

> Mr Andersson,
>
> There hasn't been a version of PostgreSQL 2.8 or 3.3 in quite a long time.
> I suspect you're confusing PostgreSQL with another SQL product. Are you
> sure you're reporting this problem to the correct people?

I was thinking this was completely bogus, but then I visited the
PokerTracker site and it seems it's a legit software and it actually
uses PostgreSQL underneath. I think Mr. Andersson bug report is
mistyped, but it's probably valid.

Now, I very much doubt that Postgres has anything to do with the graphic
card problem. I would rather think that PokerTracker itself is causing
the problem.