Problem with press release

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with press release
Date: 2008-06-13 18:30:52
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I saw a problem with the most recent press release --- some spaces were
encoded as non-breakable spaces in the press release:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-breaking_space

In ISO/IEC 8859, NBSP is 0xA0.

They showed up as either:

????????http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/release.html

or

<A0><A0><A0><A0><A0><A0><A0><A0>http://www.postgresql.org/docs

I think future press releases should be straight ASCII. Josh thinks
there is something wrong with my email software.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com